How to stop table tantrums, manage mealtime meltdowns and nourish a child who struggles to eat or refuses foods.
Picky eating and feeding problems is frustrating for children and exhausting and nerve-wracking for parents. We want you and your child to find joy in sharing meals together and for your child to enjoy the nutritional benefits of eating a wider variety of tastes and textures.
If you are ready to learn how to help your child, our “Transforming Picky Eaters into Peaceful Feeders” parent-training course has been designed specifically for you. This course provides a comprehensive and evidence based approach for parents to develop the knowledge and skills they need to support their picky eater to develop successful feeding skills. The course is also suitable for carers and teachers
Let us help provide you with the knowledge and skills you need so you can start moving from stress and frustration towards long term feeding success for your child.
To reserve your seat book online now:
What this course gives you:
• Understanding why your child can’t or won’t eat a variety of foods
• Strategies to enhance your relationship with your child through eating together
• Easy to implement mealtime rules that help both you and your child when things get hard
• Strategies to keep everyone calm at mealtimes
• Easy ways to apply course content to real life in your family
• Case studies of other picky eaters
• Answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions such as, “Should I offer dessert?”
• How to ensure your child is safe at mealtimes and red flags that mean you need to seek professional advice/therapy
• A toolkit of tips and tricks for each of the 7 steps to eating
• Evidence based strategies developed based on years of experience and specialised training as a feeding therapist combined with personal experience as a mother of a picky eater.
Date: Friday 13th November 2015
Venue: Fairholme College. Parking is available at the school and in nearby streets. Morning tea and lunch are provided.
Cost: $197 including GST
(only additional $100ea for subsequent attendees from the one family)
Seats are strictly limited so reserve your seat now: